• All cancellation requests should be sent to our billing department at https://www.globalhostingexperts.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 Cancellation will not be valid until it is confirmed by the billing department.
• GlobalHostingExperts.com will not be held responsible for any third party services, such as web development, content writing etc.
If there is an issue with your account or support, we’d be happy to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to submit a support ticket with your issue, at: https://www.globalhostingexperts.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 or contact our LiveHelp/Chat support from GlobalHostingExperts.com
Cancellation of the Service within 30 Day money back guarantees Period:
1) You will get full refund within 30 days of signup if you want to cancel. Money Back guarantee is included in all web hosting plans. However Money Back Guarantee policy does not apply to services such as : Domain Registration, Domain Renewal, Domain Transfer, Dedicated IP, Dedicated SSL Certificate, Dedicated Servers, VPS servers and Web Design services or on Renewal of any Hosting Products.
Requests for these refunds should be made by placing ticket to our billing dept at: https://www.globalhostingexperts.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3
2) Thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is valid for credit-card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for other payment methods.
3) Also if you have availed free account migration within the first 30days of signup with any of the hosting product/services then the 30 day money back will not apply due to resources spent on account migration
4) Accounts those are cancelled/terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund. Service credits have no cash value.
Cancellation of the service after the 30 Day money back guarantees Period:
1) Hosting Services will continue to renew until it is been requested for cancellation. If you do not wish to renew your hosting services you must cancel your account by placing a ticket at: https://www.globalhostingexperts.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
Please make sure that all pending invoices should be cleared in full before applying for cancellation
2) Cancellation of service renewals for on-going website promotion, website hosting or domain registration services must be made at least 15 business days prior to the end of the current service period.
3) Requests received (15) business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
4) WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CANCELED, ALL COPIES OF THE WEB SITE AND E-MAIL FILES ARE PERMANENTLY AND IRRETRIEVABLY REMOVED FROM OUR SERVERS UPON ACCOUNT CANCELLATION.
Account renewal late Fee :
If an account renewal invoice of an active account remains unpaid for successive 5 days from the renewal period a late fee of $10 may be charged. If an account is overdue for over a month a reactivation fees of $50 will apply.
Activation of a cancelled Account :
If a cancelled account is to be reactivated you need to pay $50 as one time re-activation cost in order to reactivate it. Also all the other overdue invoices for it will need to be paid to make it current before the cancellation is lifted.
Activation of a cancelled account due to payment dispute :
GlobalHostingExperts.com reserves the complete right to cancel your account in case of any payment disputes/chargebacks. Such cancelled accounts will only be reactivated the disputes have been satisfactorily resolved and you will be charged an administrative fee of $250 as a result of your dispute or charge-back request.
In case you have made any overpayments to your account by choice or otherwise they shall be added as service credits to your billing account and can be used for future renewals or new service registrations. These are not subject to refunds.
When downgrading to a lower-priced plan, the difference between the amounts of the current package price already paid over the new package price will be placed on the billing account as a service credit. Refunds will not be issued in case of downgrade of a service. Please contact the sales or billing department at: https://www.globalhostingexperts.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 if considering for downgrade to determine what options are available as well as cost.
To remain competitive, we occasionally make changes to our plans and pricing. To have your plan updated to current offerings please contact our billing team at: https://www.globalhostingexperts.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 and we are happy to make those adjustments.
If there is an issue with your account or support, we’d be happy to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to submit a support ticket with your issue at https://www.globalhostingexperts.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 or contact our LIVE CHAT.
However we are always sad to see our client leave and will give our best to serve you. In case you wish to fix things and continue to be in our esteemed list of clients feel free to mail qa@GlobalHostingExperts.com to discuss on any issues. Our clients are our priority and we will make sure you get the best with us.
© 2019 Global Hosting Experts all right reserved .